Spyware Cleaner "Rogue"
The Spyware Cleaner "Rogue" is an adware, spyware,
and a keylogger that pretends to be capable of detecting and removing
The Spyware Cleaner "Rogue" comes willingly installed by a user as a
freeware that removes spywares. It displays false positives to convince
the user into purchasing it. Upon entry into the system, it starts to
display advertisements in an unethical and irritating manner. Pop-up ads
will suddenly appear and interrupt the user. These ads usually appear on
the Web browser while the user is surfing, but they could also come into
view at other times.
The Spyware Cleaner "Rogue" also downloads unwanted files from a
particular website without the knowledge of the user. These files
implement advertising activities and could account as additional
malware. The Spyware Cleaner "Rogue" also monitors the keystrokes of the
user and records them into log files. It transmits these records to a
website used by its perpetrator to capture confidential information that
he or she could utilize for various purposes.
The impact of Spyware Cleaner "Rogue" on the infected PC and user also
includes the following:
1. Wasted money used to buy this malware that pretends to be anti-spyware.
2. Possible entry of other malware that pose more destructive and
3. Possible identity theft exploited for criminal purposes.
4. Drastic slowing down of the computer system because of the unwanted.
5. Internet connections made and the activities of other programs that
are running in the background.
6. Violation of the userís privacy because of the exposure of his or her
confidential information, including passwords, to other people who could
utilize them for criminal purposes such as theft and blackmail.
7. Reduction of the userís productivity because of the irritating
appearance of ads.
Spyware Cleaner "Rogue" affects Windows 2000, 2003, XP, and Vista.
This FastFastPC recommended
Spyware/Adware scanning tool helps ensure your PC is SECURED!
(Discovered threats will be listed, quarantined and
Free download takes 15 seconds,
Download this very cool Free scanner and see if your PC is compromised!
16 Ways to
Speed-up your PC
- Clean the Windows registry
Spyware and Adware Infections
- Update outdated device drivers
- Update outdated software programs
and remove hidden viruses, trojans
- Defragment hard drive
internet connection speed
- Download a hard drive
- Optimize Windows
- Make Windows load faster
- Speed-up Windows
- Increase virtual memory
- Speed-up program
- Clean Windows
cookies, temp files and web tracks
- Uninstall unwanted